This class answers the question of why for the shooter looking to become more proficient in the Practical use of Red Dot Sight (RDS) Pistols and their practical application. This class will bring the new or experienced shooter up to speed on the latest methods of shooting the RDS pistol in the most effective and efficient ways possible.
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER-INTERMEDIATE
By the end of this course you will know:
- Zeroing the Optic
- Draw and Presentation
- Acceptable Sight Picture and Tracking the Dot
- Stereoscopic Vision and Target Focus Shooting
- Optic Failure and Back-Up Iron Sights
- Obscured Lens Shooting
- A functional and practical RDS handgun
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- If available, a spare handgun and support gear is also an excellent idea.
- Quality holster- no Serpa style holsters are allowed
- NYLON HOLSTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Magazine Pouch
- At least 3 magazines
- Please wear pants with belt loops, holster needs to be attached to belt
- pen/paper for notes
- A minimum of 300 rounds of pistol ammunition.
4 hour course
Class is taught by Marcus Zeigler- Modern Samurai Project Certified Red Dot pistol Instructor
*Refunds will only be made if a class is cancelled by us. If a student cannot attend the class they signed up for, they will be given a full credit to another class of comparable value. No-shows without prior notice will not be given any such credit.
Class transfer credit will only be done for one class transfer maximum.